Ben Reed (and his eldest son, Joshua)
Specialist NHS Recruiters
Harris Reed was founded by Ben Reed on 1st February 2017. Ben spent the first eight years of his recruitment career at two of London’s most well thought of recruitment businesses, working across both the private and public sectors but specialising mostly on NHS non-medical recruitment.
Today, Ben focusses on NHS change and transformation recruitment across commissioning organisations, and the various Primary Care Networks in England. Core areas of focus include:
- Executive Search (recruiting across all board-level appointments)
- Programme Management (typical hires include Programme Director, Programme Manager, Programme Support)
- Commissioning Project Management (typical hires include Transformation, QIPP, Cost Improvement, and Service Redesign)
- Commissioning and Contracts Management (working across all service lines e.g. Primary Care, Planned Care, Urgent Care, and Mental Health)
- PMO (typical hires include: Heads of PMO, PMO Manager, and Project Support Officers)
- Data, BI & Information Management (Information Analysts, BI Analysts)
Harris Reed are fully acreddited on the official NHS recruitment framework – RM6160 Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff.