Senior Commissioning Programme Lead - £49k-£59k
Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) commissions health services for a resident population of around 363,500 residents, and a GP registered population of 385,000, some of whom live outside the borough boundary but will be registered with Croydon GPs.
Exciting opportunities have arisen, working as a Senior Programme Lead within the Planned Care Commissioning, Service Redesign and QIPP Development team at Croydon CCG. The CCG is a stimulating and demanding environment and at the leading edge of healthcare innovation, to gain new experiences and knowledge.
We are seeking inspiring individuals who can make a significant contribution to our programmes around planned care commissioning, service and pathway redesign and development and delivering of our QIPP Programme. Successful post holders will have professional insight to quickly grasp the key challenges of the post, be innovative, resilient and be able to work at a fast pace to engage with provider partners, clinical commissioners and other stakeholders.
The team are responsible for the commissioning, service redesign and identification of QIPP opportunities across a portfolio of programmes of care within Croydon, including both planned and unplanned care services. A range of skills are required to effectively deliver the programmes of work and the CCG believes this can best be delivered using a matrix approach, which includes a range of individuals with specific skills and experience.
If you have significant expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas and are able to apply these to commissioning, service redesign or QIPP opportunities, then we would welcome an application from you.
- Commissioning or service provision.
- Development of strategy, including disease management plans.
- Management of Acute, Community and other contracts.
- Developing commissioning and operating plans, targets and outcomes for a portfolio of programmes.
- Supporting the review and development of service specifications, KPIs and information schedules.
- Horizon scanning, benchmarking and identification of QIPP opportunities.
- Patient and Public involvement, engagement and communications.
- Embedding of project management methodologies