Project Support Officer – Primary Care Network (Remote) - £250 - £275 per day (3 days per week)
CentralEast LondonLondonNorth LondonSouth LondonWest London
CLIENT: A Primary Care Network in East London
ROLE: Project Support Officer
RATE: £250 – £275 per day
TENURE: 3 days per week / An initial 3-month contract
BASED: Remote / 1 or 2 meetings per month in office
Click APPLY below if you would like to have your CV submitted to our client. For more information contact Emily Legge at Harris Reed via email@example.com or call 07496 890 118.
- As a skilled PMO professional, the post holder will work with the Programme Manager to deliver an effective PMO function in developing the enabling infrastructure and arrangements to support the future borough partnership set up for the borough.
- This will involve working across organisational and regional boundaries to gain knowledge of existing systems and drivers to ensure that high quality, effective and specialised services deliver successful outcomes and equality of access for local people.
- They will support the emerging borough partnership board with operationalising delivery by setting up programme/project frameworks, acting as a point of contact for board enquiries.
- Also, to lead on or support specific projects or working groups within the emerging programme of works, flexing this support over time to meet the requirements of borough and locality level plans.
- Support the Programme Manager, with setting up associated governance structures, programme/project frameworks, strategy or plans extending to reporting schedules and assurance
- Assist with developing a focused programme of work and associated plans to support the establishment of a Borough Partnership to take forward key priorities in 2021-22 which will improve and evidence demonstrative outcomes for local
- Provide high level support to the current executive board and various working groups or specialist functions to ensure successful delivery and management of interdependencies between functions
- Produce high-level, executive reports, summarising data and key issues and synthesising relevant findings into easy to understand and high-quality briefings, presentations, progress of status reports, identifying and raising any issues, impacts and emerging risks
- Develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues across NHS, Local Authority, provider services and VCS organisations.
- The successful candidate will have PMO / executive board support background
- Ideally with experience working with or across commissioning or provider organisations such as the NHS, local government and/or social sector.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- They will have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- They will be accustomed to working in a close team setting and are able to prioritise their own workload.
- They should also be a quick learner with willingness to learn and develop an understanding of the responsibilities of the board to appropriately deal with queries and routine matters.
- A can-do attitude with a forward-thinking approach is a must for this post.