Project Manager – Nurse Education - £40,000 per year
Fixed Term Contract
CLIENT: An Arm’s Length Body of the NHS
ROLE: Project Manager – Pre-Registration Nurse Attrition
DURATION: 12 months fixed term contract
SALARY: NHS Band 7 (£40,057)
LOCATION: Working from Home / National role | Some travel may be necessary.
• The National Nursing & Midwifery Team are looking for 4 enthusiastic and motivated Project Managers to support the Pre-registration Nurse Attrition (PRNA) Programme of work.
• The role will report into the Programme and Project Managers responsible for PRNA within the Nursing & Midwifery Directorate. Each post will work within one of seven regional nursing teams.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Project managing dedicated workstreams on the Nursing Programme whilst supporting the Programme Manager for the Nursing Team
• Use analytical and judgmental skills to analyse complex information that requires interpretation and appraisal of options
• Collect and collate data on the progress of the PRNA programme
• Responsible for reporting progress and outcomes of work to the SRO, Senior Nursing Team in the Performance Oversight Board
• Prepare reports and presentations to be presented to a variety of audiences, with the ability to adjust approach to audiences with potential differing levels of understanding
• Ensure all communication channels are consistent and used appropriately to facilitate the flow of information
• Attending calls and meetings to provide regular updates with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
• A strong communicator, able to flex style and gain trust with a wide range of differing stakeholders e.g., students, lecturers, senior management, clinical roles.
• Strong project management skills – to manage all interventions, initiatives, and activities.
• The ability to learn quickly to understand student and nurse pathway and pressures.