Programme Manager – Planned Care Transformation - £350 - £375 per day
Our client, a CCG in London, are looking for an experienced commissioning project/programme manager to join them on an initial three month contract to work on planned care transformation projects.
To provide overall project and programme management for a multiple of outcome-based projects, to include:
- Manage a number of projects contained within the programme plan – associated to the wider CCGs operating plan, to ensure achievement of delivery targets within agreed timescales and available resources.
- Planning and design
- Risks management and mitigation
- Partnership working
- Utilise programme office intelligence so that project delivery is informed by best practice, utilising innovative forms of enablers.
- Adopt a partnership approach with regular contact, communications and constructive relationships between key stakeholders.
- Support the embedding of QIPP within programme
- Provide regular reports to senior leads in prescribed format
- Support and encourage a learning culture across the organisation/s
- Ensure that all systems and processes are in place for successful implementation of the programme
and its projects, and that there is a demonstrable level of programme/project control and management of risks.
Apply Back to Search