NHS Project Support Officer – Transformation - £200 - £225 per day (Inside)
This role will work as part of the shared Programme Management Office for the ICS localities, working across organisations as needed in support of the Transformation and Delivery Programme. The Shared PMO has a small core team and representation from our partners as detailed in the note above.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective day-to-day management of one or more Transformation Boards including dealing with correspondence and administration relating to the Transformation Board(s).
The post holder will support the Shared PMO Programme Lead in the drive to deliver Transformation programmes for the relevant populations covered by the Transformation Board as well as supporting the wider transformation agenda. The role will also act as the PMO lead, on behalf of the system, for one of the ICS system Enabler Boards being Digital.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Provision of day-to-day Business Support duties for the Transformation Boards, including the requirement to develop the agenda/workplan, ongoing maintenance of Transformation dashboards and the maintenance of monthly update reports, decisions, actions, risks and issue logs associated with the running of the Transformation Board
- Develop and implement a content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team, Directorate and the wider NHS organisation
- Liaise with partners and project teams across the system to collate information to support the ongoing reporting of progress and impact of Transformation schemes.
- Proactively working with Programme & Clinical Leads to determine the status for all actions on the action log.
- Provision of updates and progress reports, relating to the Enabler Boards, to each Transformation Board and Operational Working Groups to support the operational management of the work streams under each Board.
- Support the co-ordination of training and development across the Shared PMO and more widely as needed to support the delivery of Transformation
- Providing high quality project, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis to support delivery
- Participation in the Shared PMO and if need be, to represent the PMO Programme Lead at Shared PMO meetings or other forums
- Support the identification, documentation, approval, mobilisation, and monitoring of system efficiencies to support the work of the Transformation Boards
- Completing ad hoc projects with minimum supervision where the post holder requires the ability to use their own initiative by pre-empting and resolving problems independently.