Interim Strategy Project Manager - £350 - £400 per day
CLIENT: A Provider Organisation in London
ROLE: Strategy Project Manager
DURATION: 3 months initial contract
RATE: £350 – £400 Per Day Inside IR35
BASED: 2-3 days per week onsite (across various offices), home based otherwise
- The clients are looking to hire a Project Manager to work in their strategy division for an initial period of three months. This is an interesting and expansive role; the PM would work to bring the 22/23 business plan together liaising across a number of critical projects, and feeding into a wider five year strategy plan.
- Projects being looked at include the estates strategy, their environmental policy, as well as numerous other projects around the general ongoing operations of the Trust.
- The role will see the PM liaising with stakeholders across all manner of differing operational departments.
- Candidates should have a thorough understanding of the complexities of the NHS, ideally within emergency care and/or provider services, though a more generalist PM might also be a suitable candidate.
- Candidates should be competent at bringing together lots of information into cogent and well-articulated presentation decks.
- Experience in writing strategy plans would be a big advantage.