Interim Project Manager – Vaccination Facilities & Estates - £300 - £350 per day
- The client is ideally looking for an experienced estates professional with both NHS and project management experience.
- The Interim PM will be responsible for working with GP networks, and other providers of the Covid vaccination programme, assessing their vaccination facilities’, their usage, cost and ongoing feasibility.
- The Interim PM will also be responsible for coordinating mutual-aid requests between vaccination sites
- The perfect candidate will have NHS estates and project management experience, ideally with some exposure to the covid vaccination programme. In reality the client would be happy with a ‘get stuff done’ project manager with NHS experience.
- Someone with primary care experience generally might also be of interest to the client.
- Project Management skills and experience are essential.