Interim Programme Support Officer - £150 - £200 per day
This role supports the programme management team in the delivery of significant cost savings. It will provide support in the programme of work being undertaken to ensure effective programme governance and reporting.
Specifically, this role is set out to provide the following support:
- Ensure that all administrative tasks above are performed accurately and effectively to a high presentational standard;
- PA support to the Programme Managers, including for team meetings and other engagements
- Attend programme and team meetings, supporting forward agenda planning, coordinating contributions to papers, preparing papers and presentations, taking high-level minutes, identifying and proactively tracking actions and ensuring these operate within organisational standards
- Support implementation of projects, services and initiatives through timely and relevant support, in accordance with the agreed priorities of the team
- Attend senior, complex meetings and accurately record discussions in concise clear minutes.
- Updating, maintaining and distilling action logs for the Programmes.
- Organise and manage the logistics of events and meetings (rooms, teleconference details, issuing invites, managing membership lists/attendance), and assist in the diary management requirements of individuals in connection with the portfolio of work.
- Assisting in producing and updating key documents (using full suite of Microsoft Office tools) including presentations, programme risk and issue logs, risk reports, progress reports and action logs.
- Providing high quality support to the Programme Manager to ensure tasks and activities are planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- Support in sending information to internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining files and folders in a neat, concise filing structure
- Managing enquiries on behalf of the team
- Good administrative experience, ideally in the NHS
- Experience in board and diary management for busy teams
- Experience managing/planning meetings and events, including administration and set up, agenda planning, paper collation, printing
- Experience managing action and risk logs
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships with multiple senior stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail and good presentational skills
- Excellent minute and action taking skills
- Able to prioritise and use initiative to manage workload against tight timelines, and support the team in the delivery of similar requirements