Interim Learning Disabilities Commissioning Manager - £250 - £300 per day
Client: A CCG in London
Role: LD Commissioning Manager
Duration: 3 – 6 months (subject to permanent recruitment)
For more information please contact Ben Reed on email@example.com or call 07969 224 635
This role will deliver support to the Learning Disabilities commissioning team, to ensure the Learning Disabilities Commissioning Team delivers the 2016/17 LD QIPP project benefits. In particular:
- Supporting the commissioning and contracting process to underpin the QIPP initiative ensuring that robust agreements are in place with providers.
- Developing and implementing within the team robust processes around determining commissioner responsibility for clients and ensuring that these are embedded within the team.
- Provide support as the clinical and managerial lead of the new complex health review team on behalf of people with learning disabilities whose service are NHS funded.
In addition, the post holder will be responsible for:
- Support to the Head of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities in relation to delivery of the QIPP for LD NHS Funded Care
- Management of resources ascribed to the LD program
- Oversee monthly and ad-hoc MDT and Funding Panel meetings
- Assisting the Senior Joint Commissioning Manager to collate project data and complete and submit required project documents and updates to the CCG Programme Management Office (PMO) in a timely fashion
Apply Back to Search