Interim Head of Mental Health Commissioning - £400 - £500 per day
LondonNorth LondonSouth LondonWest London
CLIENT: A CCG in south London
ROLE: Interim Head of Mental Health Commissioning
DURATION: 6 – 9 months
RATE: £400 – £500 per day
This senior management post will sit within the CCG Commissioning Directorate but work closely with Local Authority Commissioners to ensure an integrated approach to commissioning.
The post holder will be the strategic lead for the development, planning and commissioning of integrated health services as part of a wider stakeholder alliance for people with Mental Health with responsibility for the following:
- To be responsible for the planning and commissioning of integrated health services as part of a wider mental health alliance for people with Mental Ill Health (adults of all ages including dementia),
- The post holder will also be responsible for planning and commissioning health and social care services for people on the Autistic Spectrum, Mentally Disordered Offenders and people moving from childhood into adulthood services (transitions).
- To be responsible for commissioning and directly influencing Health mental health spend of £55.5m
- To work in close partnership with the Head of Mental Health Social Care to ensure the alignment of commissioning priorities, a joined up approach to service development and a shared understanding of the operational realities within the Integrated Adult Mental Health Service
- The post holder will be responsible for a service team comprising 4 senior level commissioner posts and one commissioning officer support post.
Please apply online or contact Ben Reed (Ben.Reed@harrisreed.co.uk) for a full JD.Apply Back to Search